|Title||Loose materials found in the Sanchez Biographical Files.|
|Scope & Content||
ACQUISITATION: Removed from Sanchez Bio File.
SCOPE & CONTENT NOTE: This collection concists of 6 documents that were pulled out of the Sanchez Biographical Files. The documents are:
* One page updated manuscript poem by Samuel H. Prescott.
* Two Superior Court documents related to the Territory of Florida
vs. John McMullin & Dean P. Bryant, 12/1841 Term.
* Four page manuscript document by an unknown author; It is a
soliloquy on what consititutes "The Gentle Frailty".
* Four page manuscript letter from an unknown person named
Anna. (letter is dated 04/30/1841 from Washington, DC.).
* One page printed French Language Confirmation Document for
Earnest Felix Sanchez, dated 05/19/1871, and signed Bishop
of St. Augustine.
|Year Range from||1841|
|Year Range to||1871|
|Dates of Creation||
Reprocessed 08/25/2015 by Robert F. Nawrocki.
Bryant, Dean P.
Prescott, Samuel H.
Sanchez, Earnest F.
|Storage Contents||MC16.83, Box 16-15: Various original 19th Century documents were removed from Biographical Files and replaced with copies of the original documents for preservation purposes. Please reference the biographical file for copies of the originals.|